San Francisco Bay Map Bow Tie. Vintage California Map Print
San Francisco Bay Map Bow Tie. Vintage California Map Print. Known in the past for Haight Ashbury hippies, now more for tech bros and insane rents, everyone still loves the cable cars, Alcatraz Island, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or 49ers fan, or having a San Francisco wedding, tie one on in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print bow tie!
• Pattern: San Francisco Bay Map
• Fabric: Vegan safe microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Adapted from an original, old San Francisco City and County map. Shown: Navy blue on cream, antique brass on burgundy. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm