Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Scarf, Historic Detroit Bamboo Pashmina
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Scarf, Historic Detroit Bamboo Pashmina. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
- Pattern: Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint
- Fabric: Bamboo viscose
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 19" x 18" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Ivory-cream printing ink on navy and teal blue. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm