Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Bow Tie, Navin Field Tie
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint Bow Tie, Navin Field Tie. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This bow tie is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
• Pattern: Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Shown: Ivory-cream printing ink on black and navy. We proudly hand print all our ties in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio - right down the street from Tiger Stadium!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm