Blueprint Pashmina Scarf: Ironwork Detail, Detroit Train Station
Blueprint Pashmina: Detroit's Michigan Central Station Ironwork. Detail of MCS, commonly known as simply "The Train Station," Ironwork. From original 1912 blueprints, painstakingly restored by us.
• Pattern: MCS Ironwork screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 12" x 18" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods at our sister site, Well Done Goods!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm