Blueprint Necktie: Detroit Train Station Ironwork Detail
Detroit Blueprint Necktie: Michigan Central Station Ironwork Tie. Ironwork detail of MCS (commonly known as simply "The Train Station"). From original 1912 blueprints, painstakingly restored by us.
• Pattern: Train Station screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown in first photo: Black on cinnamon, cream, pale copper. Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan Studio. Please see the second and third photos for labeled color comparisons.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm