Mackinac Bridge Scarf, Bamboo Pashmina
Mackinac Bridge Scarf, Bamboo Pashmina. Michigan Upper Peninsula suspension bridge "Mighty Mac." Opened in 1957, The Mackinac Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the Western Hemisphere, spans the Straits of Mackinac to connect the Upper and Lower peninsulas of the great State of Michigan.
• Pattern: "Mackinac Bridge" screenprint.
• Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17.5" x 25" at one end.
• Print & scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proudly made IN Detroit, our studio is located in Detroit's Historic Eastern Market. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike.
Shown in photos: first: navy on silver. Then: ice on teal blue; navy on sky; ice on cobalt.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm