Fleur-de-lis Silk Necktie
Fleur-de-lis Print Silk Necktie. The English translation of "fleur-de-lis" is "flower of the lily." This symbol, depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower represents French royalty, signifying perfection, light, and life. In the US, the fleur-de-lis symbol aligns with cities near the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, and is represented on flags and seals of the cities of Detroit, St. Louis, Louisville, Mobile, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
• Pattern: Screen printed fleur-de-lis
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first: Antique brass on cream, eggplant, olive. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm