Fisher Building Mosaic Tie, Floral Print Necktie
Fisher Building Mosaic Tie, Floral Print Necktie. Wear an artistic tie that highlights one of Detroit's most beautiful Albert Kahn buildings. Finish your finest suit with a floral print mosaic detail from Detroit's premier art deco masterpiece. New from Cyberoptix!
• Structure: Detroit's Fisher Building
• Original mosaic: Géza Maróti
• Photo & illustration: Bethany Shorb
• Pattern: Floral Mosaic
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Eco-friendly full color sublimation ink
• One face of fabric is printed, solid white reverse
• Necktie print size: 33" from bottom point. Yes, it can go through knot!
• Tie size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, or standard XL
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Photographed by us in the Fisher Building. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm