Fisher Building Mosaic Print Neck Scarf
Fisher Building Mosaic Print Neck Scarf. Detroit Architectural Detail Scarf. Wear an artistic scarf that highlights one of Detroit's most beautiful Albert Kahn buildings. Finish your outfit with a floral print detail from a mosaic in Detroit's premier art deco masterpiece. New from Cyberoptix!
• Structure: Detroit's Fisher Building
• Original mosaic: Géza Maróti
• Photo & illustration: Bethany Shorb
• Scarf size: 36" x 18"
• Full color, all over print on front; pale yellow reverse
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Photographed in the Fisher Building. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.