Detroit Michigan Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina
Detroit Michigan Scarf. Roaring Twenties historic script, linen-weave pashmina scarf. Painstakingly re-drawn from a graphic fragment found in an illustrated 1920's Detroit Map.
• Pattern: Detroit Roaring Twenties Type
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: black, silver or gold.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proudly made IN Detroit, our studio is located in Detroit's Historic Eastern Market. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike.
Shown in first photo: Black on sand. Many more colors available too! Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm