Detroit City Flag Bow Tie, 1940s Historic Flag Print
Detroit City Flag Bow Tie, 1940s Historic Flag Print. Now you can be the most dapper Detroit history buff in town. When tied, it appears just like the Detroit City Flag flies! Show your enthusiasm for Detroit's resurgence: Our city flag features two Latin mottos, "Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus," which translate to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes," referencing the 1805 fire that destroyed the entire city.
• Pattern: Original 1940s Detroit City Flag
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self-tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm