Detroit Bus Scroll Sign, Poster Art Print
Detroit Bus Scroll, Screen Printed Poster. Detroit art print, 19 x 25 inches, hand-pulled silkscreen print. This historically-themed bus roll sign lists some of Detroit's most notable main/central artery streets. This print has five names and accompanying route numbers, including: Eight Mile, Fort, Michigan, Caniff and Woodward. Shown: White printing ink on black.
• Design: Detroit Bus Scroll, Main Routes
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Black, grey, cream or white.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Black.
• Screenprint size: 18 x 24 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube and protective sleeve.
Love our designs but don’t wear ties or scarves? We heard your feedback...and we know you’ve all got walls. Fancy up your home, office, dorm or man cave. Prints make perfect gifts that always fit!
This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover.
Our transit destination illustrations are painstakingly adapted from an early 1980's bus destination scrolling sign. We have purchased original, 40 foot long vintage bus rolls, photographed, joined and made large-format transparencies and silkscreens for each route name. All processes are done right in house, in our Detroit studio located in Historic Eastern Market!