Blueprint Necktie: Detroit Train Station Silk Tie
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Silk Necktie. Michigan Central Station tie. In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us (for you!) right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: Detroit Train Station Blueprint.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: White on navy; white on charcoal; navy on ivory; navy on steel.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm