Old English D Bow Tie, Detroit Dot Pattern
D Dot Bow. Old English Detroit D Pattern Self Tie Bow Tie. Black tie event? Make it even better with the D! Our favorite Old English D tie is finally a dapper bow. Show your hometown pride when a t-shirt won't cut it. Original illustration from the Tie Lab.
• Pattern: Detroit D Dot Pattern
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
We proudly hand print all our ties in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio - right down the street from Tiger Stadium!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm