Skylab Pocket Square, Space Station Print
Skylab Pocket Square, Space Station Print. NASA diagram silkscreened pocket square. Skylab was the United States' first space station, orbiting Earth from 1973 to 1979. Skylab may have fallen to Earth, but your wardrobe can be out of this world!
• Pattern: Skylab
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Near all-over print.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10"
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Real astronauts wear Cyberoptix space accessories! You too can share your enthusiasm for space exploration, astronomy and the future of space flight. So far we've received photos and letters from astronauts Al Worden, Al Bean, Neil Armstrong, Charlie Duke, General Tom Stafford, Dan Brandenstein, Scott Carpenter, Dick Gordon, Jim Lovell, Gene Cernan, and Leroy Chiao all wearing our Cyberoptix space-themed ties and we couldn’t be more proud. From images of Apollo Lunar Landers to Saturn V Rockets and the SR-71 -- we have gifts for rocket scientists, pilots and aviation fans.
Shown: Ice on french blue. Hand-screenprinted in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm