Project Mercury Necktie. Space exploration silk necktie
Project Mercury Necktie, space exploration silk necktie. This is the second in our series of "Rocket Science" designs.
• Pattern: Screen printed Mercury Rocket.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
This print extends high up on the tie, approx. 19" (48 cm) from the bottom point; perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
The Mercury rocket launched the first American into space. Mercury laid the groundwork for Project Gemini and the follow-on Apollo moon-landing program. This design depicts a mashup of once classified data including NASA's blueprints, technical drawings and documents dating from 1959-1962: The Project Mercury Familiarization Manual; Project Mercury Maintenance Manual; and The National Security Action_Memorandum No. 237, Project MERCURY Manned Space Flight (MA-9). Original illustration.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm