Pale Turquoise Linen Pocket Square. Solid Color, Erie
Pale turquoise linen pocket square - "Erie" handkerchief in our light blue silk & linen blend. The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each light and dark, when seen together make an extraordinary solid fabric when seen at a distance.
• Material + pattern: woven solid pale turquoise.
• Colors: variegated light blue threads.
• Fabric: 65% silk / 35% linen.
• Rolled and hemmed edges.
• Size:Approximately 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
This fabric is has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic culinary delicacies, waterways, neighborhoods, streets, and buildings our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent.
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix.