Penny Copper Linen Pocket Square. Solid Color, Conservatory
Penny Copper linen pocket square - "Conservatory" handkerchief in our coppery warm light brown silk & linen blend. In a delicate scalloped pattern, the alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each light and dark, when seen together make an extraordinary solid fabric when seen at a distance.
• Material + pattern: woven coppery brown.
• Colors: variegated copper threads.
• Fabric: 65% silk / 35% linen.
• Rolled and hemmed edges.
• Size: Approximately 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
We have 5 fabric colors in the khaki to copper range for you - as we know subtlety is important! "Conservatory" listed here is the darkest/most saturated. Please see the 2nd photo for the most accurate comparison.
This fabric is has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic culinary delicacies, waterways, neighborhoods, streets, and buildings our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent.
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix.