Apollo Cockpit Necktie. As worn by real astronauts!
Apollo Cockpit Necktie. [It's not] Rocket Science! Now you can learn to fly the Apollo Program module simply by looking down at your tie.
- Pattern: Screen printed Apollo Cockpit.
- Fabric: Choose Vegan silky-soft microfiber, or 100% silk
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print size: 18" from bottom point.
- Knot when tied: Solid color, no print.
- Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, XL
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean (silk).
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Check out the photos of Michigan born Astronaut Al Worden, command module pilot for the Apollo 15 Moon mission, wearing our Apollo Cockpit tie in red silk! We're humbled and overjoyed that he likes it.
Our spacecraft schematic and blueprint neckties have thus far graced the necks of the following astronauts:
Leroy Chiao: Endeavour, Columbia, Soyuz TMA-5,
Daniel Brandenstein: Challenger, Discovery, Endeavour, Columbia
Gene Cernan: Gemini 9A, Apollo 10, Apollo 17
Jim Lovell: Gemini 7, Gemini 12, Apollo 8, Apollo 13
Scott Carpenter: Mercury-Atlas 7
Thomas Stafford: Apollo 10
Neil Armstrong Apollo 11
Dick Gordon: Apollo 12
Al Bean: Apollo 12
Al Worden: Apollo 15
Charlie Duke, Apollo 16
Shown first: Dove grey on black. Choose from our popular menu items, or customize to the color of your wildest dreams for just a little bit more. For inspiration, browse all photos in the gallery of how our clients have customized! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm