Apollo 11 Source Code Necktie
Apollo 11 Source Code Necktie. Learn rocket science just by looking at your tie! Recently made public on Github, we've printed an excerpt of the Apollo 11 Guidance Computer (AGC) source code used to program the NASA Command and Lunar Modules: "LUNAR_AND_SOLAR_EPHEMERIDES_SUBROUTINES."
• Pattern: Apollo 11 source code
• Fabric: 100% silk or vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~22" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Women code! On July 20, 1969 the Apollo 11 astronauts succeeded in their goal, landing with near-flawless precision. Shortly after, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin took humanity's first historic steps on another world. And if you aren't aware, Margaret Hamilton is the engineer who got us there. She took humanity to the Moon.
Shown: Ice printing ink on black and french blue; black on silver; navy on cadet blue. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm