Longhorn Steer Skull linen-weave pashmina scarf
Longhorn Steer Skull linen weave pashmina scarf. Take the day by the horns! Take no bull* because this scarf is really that awesome.
• Pattern: Steer Skull.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25" x 18" at one end.
• Print color: Many!
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Choose from earth tones, southwestern hues or classic black. You can get creative with other colors too, this design looks great in any color combo!
Shown first: Tan on espresso. Then: sky on persimmon; dark salmon on teal blue; light violet on eggplant. Original illustration hand drawn from our skull collection. Hand-screenprinted in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm