c64 Scarf. Commodore BASIC Code linen-weave pashmina
Commodore 64 linen-weave pashmina scarf. Just for you, we went back in time and made a BASIC Code print combined with the c64 start screen. Computer nerds, gamers, hackers, programmers, developers, tinkerers and computer music lovers from the 80's rejoice!
• Pattern: c64 Start Screen.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 25" x 16" at one end.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Color: many - choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
The Tie Lab's owner's very first computer was a Commodore 64, time to revisit the ol' BASIC chops and put it on a scarf! In addition to the classic blue Commodore monitor color, all your monochrome burnt-in green monitor dreams have also been realized! What's in that code? This is for music -- the "POKE" command used to control all three c64 voice oscillators.
Shown first: dark chartreuse on black, then ice on navy blue and ice on cobalt blue. You can get creative with other colors too, this design looks great in any color combo! Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm