Enigma Machine Bow Tie
Enigma Machine bow tie. Early encryption machine patent drawing bow tie.
• Pattern: Screen printed Enigma Machine schematic.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Dove gray. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
These rotors depicted on your future neckwear are part of the device that made up both the Enigma A and Enigma G machines, stolen (and returned) some years ago from Bletchley Park. Invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I, it was a quintessential part in secret message transmission during World War II. Mathemetician Alan Turing was the central force in continuing to break the Enigma in the United Kingdom. His effort to break the Enigma was not disclosed until the 1970s.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm