Bubonic Plague Paisley Necktie. "Plaguesley" tie
Bubonic Plague Paisley Necktie. "Plaguesley" microfiber tie. Reissued! With disease, plague and paranoia on the mind, we had to. The Black Plague causing bacterium, Yersinia Pestis has begun to invade the Land of Traditional Paisley, thus forming the mutant strain, Plaguesley.
• Pattern: Y.Pestis bacteria
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration, hand drawn from an electron microscope scan of Y. Pestis. Shown first: Silver on black; gold on burgundy; gold on olive. Many more color combinations available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm