Petoskey Stone Cufflinks, fossilized coral cufflinks.
Wear a part of Michigan's prehistoric-history!
- Each stone averages 11mm to 15mm in diameter
- Silver electroplate over copper cufflinks.
- Stones are tumbled, and even further polished to a brilliant shine, in house, by us!
- Handmade. Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the stones.
- The reverse attachment point is coated in resin to prevent damage when you inevitably drop them or smack them against the side of something. Y'all are rough with things and gravity happens! 😂
- Fancy gift box included.
A Petoskey stone is both a rock and a fossil, composed of fossilized rugose coral, Hexagonaria percarinata. Such stones were formed as a result of glaciation, in which sheets of ice plucked stones from the bedrock, grinding off their rough edges and depositing them in the northwestern portion of Michigan's lower peninsula.
Makes a perfect gift for any dude or woman, any human that has a cuff that needs fancying! Got a super special occasion? Fathers of the bride, grooms and groomsmen - if only one set is shown as available, more similar stones can usually be sourced quickly and I can make plenty more, we can make sets for wedding parties or groomsmen gifts. Please contact us for specific stone customization requests.
Each pair of cufflinks is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. Working between Detroit, MI and Los Angeles, CA, she finds all our stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens. They are intuitively sourced in person, in LA from only the most reputable suppliers.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us
(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm