Fly Necktie. We first made this a bunch of years ago, who knew we could predict the future? From The Hidden Symbolism of Insects in Western Painting: Fly - symbol of rot, wasting away, decay, death, melancholia. A fly hovering over a church official or nobleman indicates disfavor with the king or corruption and dereliction of duty.
This print lives down low on the tie, perfect to hide under a vest or closed jacket, and evade swatting!
• Pattern: Housefly.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 6" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
A fly guy with a fly wardrobe certainly requires a fly tie! Impress entomologists, natural history buffs, insect lovers, haters and especially your friendly neighborhood exterminator!
Shown in black ink on silver, sage and periwinkle. And now of course we can do red. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. Many more colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm