Snake Necktie. Whether you're a herpetologist, own snakes as beloved pets, fervent reptile lover or you were born in the Year of the Snake, we know you're a smartypants. In Chinese astrology, snakes are lucky in wealth are symbolically known for their high intellect. And hey, they look really cool, and so will you.
• Pattern: Silkscreened Snake.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: ~13" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Snake illustration is adapted from a 17th century engraving. Shown first: black on burgundy; black on cinnamon; black on sage.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm