Circuit Board Pocket Square. Short Circuit handkerchief
Circuit Board Pocket Square: "Short Circuit" handkerchief. Now you can let the world know that you're a proud computing or electrical engineering enthusiast. Everyone knows you're smart, now show off that even smarter wardrobe! We offer unique pocket squares printed only from real vintage circuit board patterns. No circuit bored here!
• Pattern: Screen printed vintage circuit board.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Nearly all over.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Love this so much you need it on all the things? Check our sister site, Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix to get this design on an adult t-shirt, women' tank top, kids t-shirt or baby onesie!
Shown first: Antique brass print on emerald green. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio. You can get creative with more colors too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm