Circuit Board Necktie: Microchip Print Tie
Circuit Board Necktie: Microchip Print Tie. SIR Test Board. We’ve printed a limited run of ties from vintage circuit board screens. This is our 5th in the series, no circuit bored here.
• Pattern: Silkscreened Microchip.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
In the electronics manufacturing industry, "SIR testing" is a sensitive test method for evaluating component failure caused by shorts or current leakage. It is used to rate fluxes, board cleanliness and how these wee metal bits perform in humidity. Well fine sir, you may not need your tie to do all that, but this is what the image did on your tie in its former life!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm