Circuit Board Scarf: "Electro" pashmina.
Circuit Board Scarf: "Electro" pashmina. We've printed a limited run of ties and scarves from vintage circuit board screens.
We sleuthed the provenance of this vintage screen to the best of our knowledge. It appears this print was for part of an amplifier manufactured in the late 70's or mid-80's.
• Pattern: Electro circuit board screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 10.5" by 16" at one end.
• Print color: Silver or gold
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders like a shawl or flowing freely.
See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm