Oak Tree Scarf, Tree Silhouette Linen-Weave Pashmina
Oak Tree Scarf, Tree Silhouette Linen-Weave Pashmina. A lone regal oak tree adorns one end of this scarf, a long-standing symbol of strength and endurance. While this print has long been a wedding favorite on our neckties, we thought it would look great on a scarf as well, now you can coordinate your whole wedding party! Great for nature lovers, tree huggers and those who are as strong willed as a mighty oak.
- Pattern: Oak Tree
- Fabric: Vegan safe viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 25" x 14.5" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Sage printing ink on golden olive and charcoal grey. Original illustration. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm