Racing Stripes: Side Oiler Linen-Weave Pashmina
Racing Livery pashmina scarf: cobalt blue and white racing stripes. "Side Oiler," white on a cobalt blue scarf, inspired by the iconic Cobra 427.
• Pattern: Screen printed racing stripes.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 1.5" x 17" at one corner, one end.
• Print Color: white
• Scarf Color: cobalt blue.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Echoing LeMans and other endurance race winners since the early 1960s, these iconic racing stripes help identify alliance to your favorite vehicle team, right you back on on track, and of course, go-faster! Have a human spin out problem? This will help you re-orient your way forward too.
With our racing stripe scarves, you can simply enjoy the abstract pattern or take pleasure in showing your love for motorsports even on the coldest of days!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm