Racing Stripes Scarf: Shaken & Stirred linen-weave pashmina
Racing Livery pashmina scarf: "Shaken and Stirred" racing stripes scarf. Shown on cream. Inspired by decades of Martini livery seen on all types of sports cars, the classic blue and red raced from endurance to sprint and was first seen at 12 hours of Sebring in 1962. It is just as unmistakeable a colorway today. You will impress your friends with this one! Cream scarf adds a vintage feel.
• Pattern: Screen printed racing stripes.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: Approximately 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: Approximately 1.5" x 17" at one corner, one end.
• Print Color: triple print: red, light blue, dark blue
• Scarf Color: Cream.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Echoing LeMans and other endurance race winners since the early 1960s, these iconic racing stripes help identify alliance to your favorite vehicle team, right you back on on track, and of course, go-faster! Have a human spin out problem? This will help you re-orient your way forward too.
With our racing stripe pocket scarves, you can simply enjoy the abstract pattern or take pleasure in showing your love for motorsports even on the coldest of days!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!