Detroit Map Necktie, Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Tie
Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint Necktie, Detroit Map Tie. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures, and as of this year, it's finally on the path to redevelopment! (We also hear there were a couple legendary parties there in the 90's that we may or may not have had the pleasure of attending...) Painstakingly redrawn in-house from the original 1942 and 1944 engineering blueprints.
• Print: Packard Plant Engineering Blueprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, or extra long.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Founded in 1899, The Packard Motor Car Company was a luxury automobile brand based in Detroit Michigan, with the last being built in 1958. Whether you're an engineer, architect, or lover of all things automotive, show your Motor City pride with a Packard Plant Blueprint tie!
Shown: Platinum printing ink on french blue, navy, charcoal, and black neckties. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm