Packard Motors 1911 Insignia Silk Necktie
Packard Motors 1911 Insignia Silk Necktie. Fancy a Packard? If that's a little out of reach, how about a Packard tie? Founded in 1899, Packard Motor Car Company was a luxury automobile brand based in Detroit Michigan, with the last car being built in 1958.
• Pattern: Packard Motors 1911
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 5" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures.
Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!