Packard Motors Pashmina Scarf
Packard Motors Pashmina Scarf. Founded in 1899, Packard Motor Car Company was a luxury automobile brand based in Detroit, Michigan, with the last being built in 1958. Classic luxury automobile enthusiasts: The 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria won Best in Show at The Concours d'Elegance in Pebble Beach in 2013. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures.
• Pattern: Packard logo screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 12" x 12" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!