Motorcycle Pashmina Scarf
Motorcycle fringed scarf - Velocette. Super-detailed line-drawing, illustrating the innovative 1950s, 350cc hand-built motorcycle.
• Pattern: Mid Century Motorcycle
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 16" x 6" at one end.
• Print & scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
The single-cylinder Velocette MAC was introduced in 1934 and produced through 1959. It is the same, iconic motorcycle shown in the photo with Charles and Ray Eames riding together - with Ray driving, of course! Impress your Eames, mid-century-design, or motorcycle-riding-obsessed boyfriend, girlfriend, co-worker, brother, uncle, dad or any other awesome guy or gal in your life.
Shown first, black on dove grey. Many more available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!