Music Manuscript Paper Bamboo Scarf, Sheet Music Pashmina
Music manuscript paper scarf. Sheet music bamboo pashmina. Sonic inspiration can strike at any time, now you can always be prepared to write it down. Don't let that gold record elude you! Yeah, there's probably an app for that, but we have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
For a crisp new paper look, choose platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting sand would be a better choice. Go for black for elegance!
- Pattern: Music manuscript paper screenprint.
- Fabric: Bamboo viscose
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Want ties with that? Check out our coordinating necktie. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio. Many more colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!