909 Drum Sequencer Scarf, Detroit DR-909 Linen-Weave Pashmina
909 Drum Sequencer Scarf, Detroit DR-909 Linen-Weave Pashmina. Treat your neck to one of the freshest scarves on the planet. Party like it's 1984, time to get down. Inspired by a TR-909 technical drawing, with a few Detroity Easter eggs thrown in for good measure.
- Pattern: 909 Drum Sequencer
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends
- Print size: 25"x 13" at one end
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry
- Creases and folds? Iron on high.
- Handprinted in the USA in our Detroit, MI studio.
Original illustration. This is a HUGE print, measuring 25" wide.
Shown: Black ink on silver, pale grey ink on black.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm