808 Drum Machine Necktie - Silk or Microfiber
808 Drum Machine necktie. Inspired by the iconic Roland TR-808, we painstakingly drew a technical drawing, with a few extra Easter eggs, from one of our Detroit pal's real 808. You need MORE COWBELL!
- Pattern: Screen printed 808
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Print size: 13" from bottom point
- Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny or standard XL also available in microfiber in select colors!
- Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium
- Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, MI studio!
The legendary 808 beat machine became legend in 1982, with the release of "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye, "Planet Rock" by Afrika Bambaataa, and later by The Beastie Boys, 2 Live Crew, Egyptian Lover and Derrick May. Show your love for techno, house and all kinds of electronic music even at the most formal of events.
Original illustration. Shown: tangerine print on black. Standard and narrow width ties.
Love the 808? You can get this design on an art print, a pashmina, or you can go for the 909 instead!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!