Blueprint Poster, MCS Detroit Train Station Art Print
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Art Print. 19 x 25 inches, hand-pulled silkscreen print. Love our designs but don’t wear ties or scarves? We heard your feedback...and we know you’ve all got walls! Fancy up your home, office or dorm. Prints make perfect gifts that always fit!
This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover.
• Design: Detroit Train Station Blueprint.
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Navy blue, grey or cream.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Navy or white.
• Screenprint size: 16 x 24 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube.
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods at our sister site, Well Done Goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! Multiple views of the original 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally collaged and restored by Cyberoptix & Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm