Serotonin & Dopamine Scarf, Silkscreened Bamboo Pashmina
Serotonin & Dopamine Scarf, Silkscreened Bamboo Pashmina. Serotonin C10H12N2O (5-hydroxytryptamine) is a neurotransmitter found in the gut and brain thought to be a contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness, while Dopamine C8H11NO2. is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers. Together, they form the ultimate happiness duo!
- Pattern: Serotonin & Dopamine.
- Fabric: Bamboo Viscose. Vegan safe.
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Original design, hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm