Diatom Pocket Square, Diatoms Botanical Print Hanky
Diatom Pocket Square, Diatoms Botanical Print Hanky. Looking for a swanky hanky that has all of the little typically-unseen guys?? What the heck is a diatom? While they appear as little more than white dusty dirt to the naked eye, under the microscope a whole new, staggeringly beautiful universe is revealed! Once the "bones" of seafaring unicellular phytoplankton, intricate, futuristic lace and architectural patterns are created from their silica exoskeleton cast offs. The diatoms adorning this tie are sure to delight the biologist, botanist, chic-est geek climate or ocean researcher.
- Pattern: Screen printed diatoms
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print size: All-over print.
- Square Size: Measures approx. 10" x 10".
- Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original design from the illustrations of Ernst Haeckel and electron microscope scans. Choose from bold or tone-on-tone color schemes. This design looks great in any colorway. Shown: silver on black; ice on sea foam; ivory-cream on platinum. Hand screen printed in our Detroit, MI workshop.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm