American Psycho Inspired Face Mask. Feed Me A Stray Cat, Adjustable Mask
Feed Me A Stray Cat Facemask. Patrick Bateman, American Psycho Inspired Cloth Face Mask. Hand Made in Detroit, USA.
"I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Does all this social distancing have you thinking the punishment and notoriety you crave will forever elude you, and you're trapped in a meaningless existence? Yeah, thought so. Us too!
- NEW: Now adjustable 1/4" elastic ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty, petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Tight-weave poly exterior; soft bamboo viscose interior
- Fabric hand-printed in-house in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Hand sewn in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Each is hand made one at a time. Hand sewn in-house in Detroit, USA!
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Here's the deal, we all hate wearing masks, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm