Contour Map Print Scarf, Norwegian Sea linen-weave pashmina
Contour Map Print Scarf. Norwegian Sea Map linen-weave pashmina. Scandinavian Bathymetric Map, Sea Floor Topographic Map. "Topographical Error" print showing distressed remnants of 1900's sea-depth estimates taken in Scandinavian waters. These levels are rapidly changing now due to climatic shift. In addition to the sea, parts of land shown on map: Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, Spitsbergen, Denmark, Scotland.
• Pattern: Norwegian Sea Bathymetric Map
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25" x 18" at one end.
• Print color: white or black
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
A bathymetric chart is the submerged equivalent of an above-water topographic map. Bathymetric charts are designed to present accurate, measurable description and visual presentation of the submerged terrain.
Shown: White printing ink on black and teal blue. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm