Blueprint Necktie. Detroit's Cass Tech Silk Tie
Architect's Blueprint Silk Necktie. Detroit's Cass Technical High School. Illustration from original 1917 blueprints.
• Pattern: Cass Tech Floor Plan screenprint.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
We've digitally restored photos of the original prints to minimize creases and water damage.
Cass Technical School was built in 1917 by architects William E. Higginbotham (1858-1923) and partner William G. Malcomson. They both designed many schools, churches and residential buildings throughout Detroit from 1894 to 1923. Albert Kahn Associates designed the modern addition which was completed in 1985. The school was damaged in a fire and abandoned in 2007.
Shown first: Navy on cream. Many more colors available! Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm