c64 BASIC Code bow tie.
Commodore 64 Bow Tie. C64 tie. Computer nerds, gamers, computer music lovers from the 80's rejoice! We now offer a BASIC Code printed bow tie combined with the c64 start screen. Have you heard? This very bow tie in mustard on black was worn by Barry Diller with Diane von Furstenberg at the 2016 Costume Institute Met Gala, Manus x Machina theme. Photo courtesy Getty Images.
• Pattern: Commodore 64 BASIC Code.
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Choose from menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
In addition to the classic blue Commodore monitor color, all your monochrome amber and burnt-in green monitor dreams have also been realized! The Tie Lab's owner's very first computer was a Commodore 64, time to revisit the ol' BASIC chops and put it on a tie! What's in that code? This is for music -- the "POKE" command used to control all three c64 voice oscillators.
Shown in 2nd photo L to R: Dark chartreuse on black; dark chartreuse on emerald; dark chartreuse on olive; ice on french blue; ice on black. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm