Blueprint Art Print, Detroit Train Station
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Art Print. 19 x 25 inches, hand-pulled silkscreen print. Designed and printed by hand in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Love our designs but don’t wear ties or scarves? We heard your feedback...and we know you’ve all got walls. Fancy up your home, office, dorm or man cave. Prints make perfect gifts that always fit!
This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover. Each print is signed on the bottom in pencil.
• Design: Detroit Train Station Blueprint.
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Navy blue, grey or cream.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Navy or white.
• Screenprint size: 16 x 24 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition, signed by the artist in pencil.
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube.
In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic Michigan Central Station landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
Created by the architects who also designed New York City's Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.