Apollo Cockpit Bow Tie
Apollo Cockpit Bow Tie. [It's not] Rocket Science! Delight space exploration enthusiasts at the most formal events!
• Pattern: Screen printed Apollo Cockpit Controls.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Learn to fly the Apollo Program module simply by looking at your fancy bow tie. Granted we've taken quite a few artistic liberties by moving around the most interesting looking dials and switches to suit the tie shape, so maybe to be safe, get a copy of the actual manual if you're going to fly your own reproduction moon lander. But this will sure help! We've come upon an incredible repository of vintage declassified documents including NASA's "Command Module Main Control Panel" - from the Apollo Operations Handbook Block II Spacecraft, 1969.
Shown: White on black; dove grey on black, cream and navy blue. More colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm