Circuit Board Face Mask. Washable, adjustable fashion fabric face cover
Circuit Board Face Mask, washable fashion fabric face cover. Hand Made in Detroit, USA. Everyone knows you're smart, now show it off. Printed only from real vintage circuit board manufacturing screens!
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- NEW: Now adjustable, 1/4" elastic ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty, petite face, or an epic XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Shown in photos: antique brass printing ink on emerald green and black; black on silver. Hand-sewn and hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Exact same fabric and print, now you can show your love for the thing you're into...well...right on your face hole. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
Here's the deal kids, I hate wearing masks, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm